If you have your heart set on an outfit or don't want to miss out on a sale but have other financial priorities or commitments right now, you are welcome to pay 20% to reserve your items and pay the remaining balance off over up to 16 weeks.
There are 2 easy options for you to choose from,:
- Buy with Klarna at the checkout and pay in 30 days, or in 3 installments
- Pay a 20% deposit then the remainder at your leisure with Paypal over up to 16 weeks
To pay just 20% today, enter the code SESPLAN at the checkout - this will discount your total to 20%, which is your non-refundable deposit.
We will send you a Paypal invoice for the remainder of the balance, with a due date of in 16 weeks.
Pay it at your leisure, and as soon as the bill is settled, we will send out your order.
You can also save a fixed amount every month with our EcoPennies Savers Scheme - we convert your cash to EcoPennies and add up to 10% extra, to give you a boost on drop days and in the sales. See here for more information.
Not sure you can afford it?
It can be easy to get swept away with the urge to buy more than we need, or can comfortably afford. This is particularly true where purchases relate to our children, as these purchases tend to be hugely intertwined with our feelings of love for them. If you feel like your spending is becoming an issue, or that you are buying for the wrong reasons, it can be worth taking a step back and evaluating your finances.
The Money Advice Service has a wealth of information available https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/
The charity Step Change are also incredibly helpful if you are in debt and would like help in making a plan https://www.stepchange.org/
We welcome your stories and experiences on our Facebook group - please do feel free to talk about these issues there and share. Small Eco Steps is a store, but all those behind it are parents, friends and we don't want to see any of our customers' lives made worse by our actions.
And remember, the most eco friendly change you can make is to buy less, buy only what you need, and use what you have.
- We do not offer credit agreements - no goods will be dispatch until the full balance is paid. This is not negotiable.
- If you change your mind, we will refund any payments made beyond the deposit, which is not refundable.
- If you are unable to pay within your agreed term, please get in touch - we may be able to extend this.
- We also offer Klarna at the checkout - orders will be dispatched immediately with this option, but please bear in mind that this is a 3rd party credit agreement and we have no control over your payment terms.
- Setting up agreements like this costs us money - we pay Stripe/Paypal for the service, and we take off sale an item that someone else may otherwise have purchased. We are unable to retrospectively apply voucher codes, sale prices etc. The price you agree at the time of buying is not negotiable at a later date, cancellation of the plan will result in loss of deposit.