Sign up today for a Mystery Clothing Box - choose from either a one off or regular box
There are 3 sizes to choose from:
- Standard Box £40 (minimum RRP £48)
- Mega Box £65 (minimum RRP £80)
- Ultimate box £100 (minimum RRP of £130)
Mystery Clothing Boxes are a fantastic way to try something new, discover new brands/styles or as a fun treat in the post. They're incredible value, with each box always containing clothing with a RRP of at least 15% above what you paid.
If you sign up for a subscription, you will automatically receive extra benefits after 3 months too:
- An extra 5% off all sale prices
- Exclusive offers
- An increased rate of EcoPenny earnings; 5 per £1 spent (including what you spend on the Mystery Boxes!)
Have any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
Payment & Shipping
- When you fill in the above form, we will email you with a payment request (how will depend on your choice of payment)
- Your box will be sent within 7 days of payment being received
- You will receive a notification that your box is on the way (by email, text or Whatsapp as per your request)
- Your box will be sent via Royal mail 2nd class signed for post or if over 2kg, Hermes. We will let you know if it will be Hermes and send tracking info.
- Boxes are a fun way to try new things, step out of your comfort zone and to try things you might not have picked. Please enter into it in this spirit - we will always try and make a box you will love!
- We will always use the information you have provided, feedback you have given and your previous purchases to tailor your box. We want to provide the best service we can - your feedback helps this!
- Please do tell us if there are specific items or styles you do not want, eg no dungarees, no dresses/skirts, no flower prints, nothing "girly", no orange etc etc. Also, if you have bought clothes we sell from someone else, tell us - we don't want to send duplicates.
- There are limits to the requests; it is not a way to choose your own selection at a discount. If you want to get more for your money and have complete control, the savers scheme may suit you better. We do not accept requests for specific items or brands (eg "i like the indigo parsnip pants ;)" or "Only Kite clothing please" or "nothing that was released more than 2 months ago". Similarly "I own everything from the new ranges except XYZ" falls under this. All of the above put us in a really unpleasant position of either risking upsetting you, or effectively giving you personally a discounted product unfairly. Neither of those feels good, neither is sustainable.
- Please do tell us about sensory/disability related issues. Many of our customers' children have their own clothing quirks, preferences or needs - we may not know how to accommodate it best, so will come back to you if unsure.
- If we have sent the wrong size, a style or colour that is inappropriate (and you have asked us not to send) or an item is faulty, please do let us know and we will exchange at our cost postage-wise
- If you do not really like or want a particular item, please do mention this in the feedback and tell us what about it you didn't like so that we can better tailor future boxes. We would expect you to sell, gift or donate such items.
- If you wish to return any items for a refund based on personal preference/likes that haven't previously been expressed to us, the whole box must be returned at the buyer's cost, either via our returns portal (where we will refund the postage cost from a refund) or your own chosen postal method - we would always recommend that you use a tracked option as only you can make a claim if the parcel goes missing. Doing this will cause a subscription to end; we will not fulfil further box requests. We appreciate that this may sound a very strict rule to have - unfortunately without such a rule in place, we would see people using box orders like a fruit machine- sending back to try again and again. We do not make any profit from mystery boxes - it takes much more time and effort to make them than simply packing an order. Abuse of the scheme would mean the box value would need to go down to accommodate increased staff and postage costs.
- Statutory rights are unaffected, and our general T&Cs apply as with all orders.