Le Toy Van describe themselves as a small company with a big heart.
Founded by Mr Le Van in 1995, the company has remained a family business and now has son Steven Le Van at the Help, championing the same values of supporting communities, promoting ethical and sustainable working practices and producing innovative toys that engage and delight.
- Designed with imaginative play in mind
- Biodegradable wooden toys, designed to become heirlooms not landfill
- Safe, non-toxic paints and child safe edges
- Promoting diversity and equal representation in their toys and figures
- Their toys have won 65 awards!